How to write a personal statement for fashion according to tutors?
Fashion speaks the personality and the courses are incredibly competitive so you have to stay calm and original to stand out your personal statement. The fashion is the way defines a person – picking colors, accessories all combine complete your style and it must be unique.
Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes for the degree but it needs you to uniquely identify your work and convince the person with your excellent personal statement for the fashion degree. Well, this is an important element for applying to the fashion course.
The experts added that your portfolio must be unique and contain excellent work to show your skills, it collects your sketches, images as it is the first element of the personal statement – if your work looks exciting then your statement has value for your career – we are telling you the ways through which your personal statement has hearty touch to the management and secure your admission and all of these are experts advice to the students.
- The UK is known as a third largest industry of fashion according to Falmouth University fashion department says Jane ‘I notice the personal statement of those students who added celebrity fashion and TV programs as it showed their passion for fashion‘.
- Liz Barnes premier-pharmacy.com from Manchester University said that our organization course is mostly relevant to the business-oriented so have a commercial mind is the key to success – a lot of courses are belonging to fashion marketing and the content will vary enormously, you have to look for the course and understand it properly and get ready in the same manner.
- Anne, principal at Arts University added that we pick out the students who have passion and will able to make a difference between a designer and the difference must be positive.
- Tutor added that listing your favorite celebrity or relevant experience is proven worthy for the personal statement and shows your interest – outside interest also an engagement with society that is important for the fashion student. Fashion is an interesting society so you need to update about the latest news to prove an academic interest and if you have an unusual hobby then must mention it as it helps yourself get noticed.
- Fashion courses are those where portfolio has great attraction and more weighted than others but the personal statement still have importance and will identify your personality through your words – you have, to be honest while writing the statement for the sake of it is not good for you.