How To Watch Solar Eclipse Without Ruining Your Eyes
Solar Eclipse was one of the greatest show of nature, you don’t need to pay a single penny but still able to view the show. But one should need to remain careful while watching the solar eclipse and protect their vision.
People that survive till August 21, able to watch the solar eclipse when the moon completely covers the sun. This was the amazing scene ever occur for the people and this year solar eclipse was occurring after three decades when the moon completely covering the sun.
Planning for the Solar Eclipse:
- This was the scene occurring after the long time and government want everyone to participate at that moment.
- People are organizing parties, school closures and visitors from around the country.
- But before you celebrate the day with the nation and look towards the solar eclipse you should need to think twice.
- You should enhance the methodology before looking at the sky as the ultraviolet rays of an eclipse will make a permanent loss to the vision.
Department of Ophthalmology professor:
The professor added that the ultraviolet rays of the sun are really dangerous and harmful for the vision and one should need to be careful. He also added that:
This is one of nature greatest shows but it needs to be observed safely
- The professor added that ‘Remember, the process of putting the magnifying glass against a leaf in the sun to see if something would burn?
- This is the same burning process if you’re looking directly with your eyes to the solar eclipse, the light from the sun converted into heat and when you look with your finest point of eye i.e. retina it damages or destroyed your eyes.
- The fact is that this damage was not temporary but in most cases, it becomes the permanent damage to the person’s eye. The light received by retina sent to the brain and then brain takes signals and creates visual recognition of objects.
- You’re still able to recognize the objects and made forms but unable to say, read a book because there would be a big blind spot in the middle.
‘The UV rays of the sun cooks the retina of the eye that’s most sensitive part of the body and gives your best vision’
It doesn’t mean you never view solar eclipse:
- But doctors added that ‘It doesn’t mean you’re not able to view the solar eclipse, few protections will make you able to view the eclipse and the precautions and latest technology is mentioned below.
- The sun is a powerful entity and direct exposure to light will damage the eye’s retina and if you zoom the light with the camera it will also affect the retina. The experts added that the sun requires just a second to damage your eye.
- You can either view the solar eclipse with the special glasses wearing but there is a moment when you are able to view the sky without a need of protective glass.
- The experts added that this moment comes when the moon completely covers the sun then it’s okay to look the sun without wearing glasses. If anytime the slight light is appearing from the side you should need to wear glasses to avoid the dangers.