How to treat painful form of arthritis (Gout Attack)
Living a healthy life is the demand of every person but you should need to work out for the dream and need to resolve the pain problems associated with your health.
A gout attack is often most uncomfortable, inflammatory condition and a form of arthritis and most painful one for the health – many conditions of the body are painful but arthritis is the one that makes a person unable to move.
So, if you have awakened with the tender, swollen, red and radiating heat by a joint then you should need to react fast as the research shows that nearly one person out of forty is affected by gout pain.
You should need to react as early as possible if you having gout attack and some of the symptoms of attack are following:
- You should need to check whether your joint having worse pain such as a big toe or joints like elbow or wrist or skin may look red.
- You should need to check whether you are feeling pain while you are walking as the gout attack is really painful and even the weight of the sheet or blanket can affect the joint.
Treating the worst form of arthritis:
- You should apply the ice bag to the affected area – you should take the ice crush and pack it in the cloth or ice bag and apply it for 20 to 30 minutes towards the area several times a day.
- You should also remove all the surrounding clothes of the area and then raise the limb by sliding cushion under the limb and it is open to air.
- You should need to drink plenty of water and make sure your body never dehydrated during the gout attack and also need to avoid the use of alcohol and other beverages which contain a high level of purines.
- You should need to call your doctor immediately and let them know about your condition and there is possibility doctor will recommend you meditation and offer you visit for joint fluid test – the fact is that treating gout within first 24 hours lessen the pain and strength of the attack.
- Patients should need to learn and understand the gout problem and how to treat in the sudden cases – the affected joints should need to be rested, elevated and exposed in a cool environment.
- The patients that are overweight should need to consult their doctors and take advice how to reduce and maintain body weight and learn about the usage of diet. Diet should be taken that are enriched with vegetables and low in fat.
- The doctors should need to scan the tests of the patients in all factors including smoking, hypertension, high blood pressure and diabetes and linkage with gout.
The fact is that if you take Gout attack easy then it will lead to joint damage and in some cases becomes disability and factor towards death.