How To Get Rid Of Brown Spot Using Home Remedies?
The brown premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/antiviral/ spots on the face are the first symptom of aging process – they are not harmful to one but people want to get rid of them as early as possible – they usually appear on shoulders, hands or face or other part and spread rapidly with years.
They are often common among people of age 50 or more – the ultraviolet rays or tanning bed are the main causes of the brown spots – even though they are not dangerous for person life but in some cases they lead to cancer such as if they became red or color changes or have strange borders – you need to examine or pay attention to them – A few home remedies are available to remove the brown spots on the face:
- The use of lemon is proven healthy for the cure of brown spots – you should cut the lemon into slices or then apply it directly to the spots and leave it for half an hour and then rinse water.
- You can mix the sugar with lemon juice and make it paste and then apply it to the brown spots – this paste helps you for the treatment.
- Another idea towards the use of lemon juice is to mix it with honey, sugar or lemon juice and apply it to the brown spots with a cotton swab.
Use of Yogurt:
- You can use the dairy item such as yogurt – apply it directly on the face as the good bacteria in the yogurt remain beneficial for the skin.
- You can also include the use of herbs into the yogurt to remove the dark or brown spots from the face completely – apply on the face and leave it until the mixture dry on the skin.
Castor Oil: You can also prefer the use of castor oil for the face or another part of the body – just apply it on the damaged part of the skin and feel relax at it reduce the effect of brown spots from the face and lighten the skin.
If you have applied these kinds of remedies for the brown spots but still facing the problem then you need to visit the doctor and check for cancer as these brown spots lead towards the skin cancer or other – you need to look for your skin regularly as it is the sensitive matter of person health.